Pitch Decks can make or break your startup. Especially when it comes to attracting investors!
So here are our top recommendations for getting ahead with your Startup Pitch Deck.
- Slidebean is a suite of tools for creating a startup pitch deck
- They have their own AI design tool; you can also get help from their team too (humans)
- This is the most amazing resource for pitch deck design with downloadable PowerPoint versions of pitch decks from Uber, AirBnB and Tesla (+ many more – full list here)
- 1200+ famous startup pitch deck slides
- Cool feature: All searchable by slide type enabling you to see the “solution” slides from all the different startups to provide some perspective and ideas
- You’re able to download ALL slides in PDF format by submitting your email (free)
- Some bonus cool stuff if you click on “more cool stuff” check it out 😉
- Amazing design tool covering everything from social media & logos to flyers & videos
- Free plan has 250k design templates for social media posts, presentations, flyers etc.
- Their pitch deck designs are amazing and all fully editable
- 150+ Pitch Deck examples from the most successful startups
- Filter by startup topic (Cannabis, sports, Health etc.) and stage (pre-seed, series A etc.)
- They have original pitch decks from WeWork, Tinder, LinkedIn & Shopify
- FI is a world leading pre-seed incubator and startup training program
- Extensive breakdown of how to write a “fundable” startup pitch deck
- Complete with 5 pitching templates (all downloadable & editable)
- Including examples from famous startups for each slide section
- Extensive breakdown of the demo day startup pitch (9 extra resources at end of page)